RevStream is the market leader for cloud-based software for revenue management and was recognized as a 2016 CODiE Award Finalist for Best Financial Management Solution. We are a founder led company - now in our 10th year - a real hidden jewel experiencing explosive growth. Today, RevStream is the #1 enterprise standard for revenue management for companies such as Intuit, Facebook, Activision, and VMware.
Our team is smart, driven, and entrepreneurial. We are hard working, have lots of fun, and are self-starters that think outside of the box and do what it takes to deliver results. The pace is fast and the instruction is minimal, but the depth of experience gained at RevStream is invaluable. If you possess a strong work ethic, a solid business acumen, and this type of work culture excites you, then working at RevStream can be a great career opportunity for you. We are looking for smart, fresh talent to join our growing teams. We just moved into our new modern office in beautiful Redwood Shores in mid-peninsula - a true lifestyle area with bike trails, lagoons, restaurants, and fun activities. Come join us!
10 Paid Holidays: 80 hours of “you” time
Open Vacation Time: Unlimited PTO with management approval
Competitive Compensation: A competitive compensation package as well as bonus incentives for excellent performance
Competitive Benefits: Health, vision, and dental
Reimbursement Plans: Available for work-related expenses
Employee Referral Program: Many of our best employees come from referrals. Refer a friend to an open position and get $ after 90 days.
Flexible Hours: Strong work/life balance - as long as you get the work done!
401K and Stock Options
Location: We’re in the heart of Silicon Valley located in the beautiful Redwood Shores, close to lots of shops, restaurants, and Caltrain stations.
Building: FREE ample parking, bike lockers, FREE on-site fitness center with showers and lockers. Our office is pet friendly too!
Events: Local happy hours, wine and beer breaks, team building activities, sporting/fitness events, and other fun outings.
Stocked Kitchen: Catered lunch provided daily with a well-stocked kitchen filled with snacks and drinks, including organic, vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, and other healthy options. We also have really good coffee!
Start-up Culture: Great, fun, and exciting place to work with an amazing team, with a flexible dress code and sweet personal workplace.
Professional Development: An opportunity to make an immediate impact in a growing company and a chance to enhance your career path. We also offer lots of networking events and learning opportunities.
Location: Hiring candidates in Redwood City, CA and Boston, MA
RevStream is the market leader for cloud-based software for revenue management and was recently recognized as a CODiE Award Finalist for Best Financial Management Solution. Over 8 years ago, our founders saw an opportunity to revolutionize how revenue was managed by creating an automated solution for finance and accounting. Today, RevStream is the #1 enterprise standard for revenue management for companies such as Intuit, Facebook, Activision. and VMware. As accounting standards continue to evolve, so do the growing needs of our team. RevStream is currently experiencing increased demand as companies scramble to comply to a major change recently announced in the U.S. accounting standards (GAAP).
The Pre-Sales Accounting Solutions Consultant role is responsible to meet individual, team. and corporate sales goals by working in tandem with the Sales, Product. and Services organizations. As a team member, you will add value special with your technical accounting skills throughout the sales process in accounting requirements analysis, solution development, in-depth product demonstrations, and the transition to professional services for successful delivery. Past experience with an major Accounting Firms and a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics will be required.
Are you done with implementing ERP systems, working in a silo on bloated project teams? Are you looking for challenges that will push you out of your comfort zone and provide opportunities to learn new products? Are you ready to work with a small focussed team that is leading the way in the next generation of financial applications?
We are looking for experts who can deliver our industry leading solution to customers in all businesses from gaming to digital media, security systems to healthcare systems. You will have the opportunity to architect and deliver solutions that free customers from the tyranny of spreadsheets and from toiling days on end to close the quarter. You will become a key contributor in a small team with the chance to influence product design and develop processes that will position the company for its next growth phase.
About the Role:
RevStream’s Professional Services team is responsible for the implementation of all Revstream applications. We take pride in our energetic team environment and strong culture. We multi-task well, communicate directly, and lead by example. Our company moves quickly and so do we. Passion about life and work is important to us, and want to see it from you when we meet you!
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing multiple concurrent implementation projects, coordinating both client and internal project teams through a quick deployment process on our products. Our solutions are easy for our customer’s development teams to integrate and therefore projects are smaller in scope and move quickly. The ideal Manager thrives in a fast-moving environment with excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail and quality.
To be a strong Implementation Manager at RevStream, you must be a talented leader with the ability to execute well under pressure. Good decision-making skills around scope, time, and resources are necessary for success in this role. Your contacts will range from a business and technical audience, from analyst to executive; you must be comfortable communicating at all levels. Strong presentation skills are necessary, which is why we include a presentation round in our interview process. You must also be personable and be able to engage with clients. You will work closely with our sales and customer success teams upon prospect closure to scope out resulting implementation work.
• Become a certified and highly recognized RevStream product and solutions expert
• Design, develop, and implement high quality solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines
• Work to understand requirements, validate data sources, perform solution design, configure, and assist with customer testing
• Learn to be a subject matter expert in the area of Revenue Management
• Collaborate on several concurrent projects, which could include solution design and coordinating new releases
• Utilize your excellent problem solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions
• Interface closely with RevStream product engineering and service teams for proper solution and application of features and also to ensure rapid defect resolutions
• Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
• Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level
• Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
• Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate has experience managing or playing a lead client-facing role in multiple technology integration engagements and meets most or all of the following requirements:
• BA/BS degree required. CPA highly desired.
• Prior consulting experience with either Big 4 accounting firms and or software industry experience is highly desired
• Requires travel (approx 25%)
• 5-8 years financial/accounting software implementation experience
• Familiarity with basic accounting, revenue accounting, and financial principles
• Experience with financial accounting, revenue, and billing automation software is highly desired
• Previous consulting implementation experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of this role at RevStream: Oracle Financials, Netsuite, and SAP
• Ability to interface well with customers, internal and external to the organization
• Familiarity with SQL, Database design concepts, and other web technologies
• Expert knowledge not necessary, but you must be able to communicate well with developers on these technologies
• Ability to write detailed specification documents to assist customers and product development efforts.
• Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work
• Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
• Driven to execute with quality of service and demonstrates passion, energy, and a collaborative work ethic
SF Bay Area; Redwood Shores, CA
RevStream is the market leader for cloud-based software for revenue management and was recently recognized as a CODiE Award Finalist for Best Financial Management Solution. Over 8 years ago, our founders saw an opportunity to revolutionize how revenue was managed by creating an automated solution for finance and accounting. Today, RevStream is the #1 enterprise standard for revenue management for companies such as Intuit, Facebook, Activision and VMware. As accounting standards continue to evolve, so do the growing needs of our team. RevStream is currently experiencing increased demand as companies scramble to comply to a major change recently announced in the U.S. accounting standards (GAAP).
As a fast-growing finance technology software company with huge ambitions we need to grow our sales development and marketing teams and the SDR roles will be key players within this group.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams around the world to systematically reach out to new prospects and drive new business opportunities. Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
Excellent salary + benefits
Send your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RevStream is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as RevStream does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.